"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is expected to continue, causing the plates to relocate and collide.
- The switch's position, they add, is determined by whether the plates are colliding (on) or moving in the same general direction (off).
- Tectonic subsidence can occur in these settings as the plates collide against or under each other.
- When plates collide, one is often driven below the other, plunging hundreds of miles into the hot earth in a process known as subduction.
- On a much longer time-scale continental plates may collide.
- When these plates collide, scrape or dive past one another, earthquakes occur.
- When two plates containing continental crust collide, both are too light to subduct.
- Crustal plates collided and shook (ever so slowly), creasing the face of the land.
- Before these two plates collided, the San Gabriel River did not even exist.
- The removal of crust by subduction (moving under) at the points where plates collide.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.