"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It crouched over a metallic container, round, not unlike a covered plate, that had been sprung open.
- She was carrying home a covered plate of some fish for him to try.
- Carefully setting her burden on the table, she left briefly only to return with a covered plate.
- Enough so it didn't look like a covered plate, but it wasn't easy to read the numbers.
- When he returned, a thick envelope holding the afternoon's typing lay on his desk, along with a covered plate.
- They passed the two men carrying a covered plate of sandwiches.
- Then they brought in covered plates and tureens.
- Truth looked down at the covered plate before her.
- Mrs Abigail carried the two covered plates, one on top of the other, using a tea-towel because they were hot.
- She had a covered plate in her hands: the cake, presumably.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.