"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Coren's plate crashed full at her feet as he rose.
- Mr. Thomas was working beneath the barge when the plate came loose and crashed to the ground.
- Which plates crashed to the ground?
- Another plate crashed to the floor and Alice jumped.
- These plates move and crash together because they have nowhere else to go.
- In the Himalaya, the Indian continental plate is crashing into the Eurasian continental plate with nearly north-south motion.
- She went into open-mouthed sobbing and the plate slid from her stomach and crashed onto the floor.
- A jagged edge clipped the shuttle's rear as the plates crashed behind them.
- Sometimes the plates crash together.
- When the plate crashed to earth, the armed land mines under it started popping off, sending fragments whining through the yard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.