"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He handed down a tin plate with two cold sausages.
- He poured about half the contents out into the tin plate.
- He stood, tin plate in hand, and slung the bones out into the night.
- Helen asked as they walked over to a far table, their tin plates piled high with food.
- Abel did not even look up from his tin plate.
- He slipped it off the spit and onto his tin plate.
- Each tin plate was nailed down, only the coffee cups standing free.
- Ma put a sheet of newspaper over the tin plate.
- A small tin plate with a picture of an 1890s summer picnic on the back.
- He was paid for each completed box of 112 tin plates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.