"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever is down there was strong enough to shake the entire Pacific plate.
- You're not going to stop the whole Pacific plate from moving toward Alaska.
- Most important, though, is the fact that the Pacific Plate is moving.
- The plate is moving easterly along with the Pacific plate.
- Nauru is moving at 104 mm per year to the north west along with the Pacific Plate.
- The Pacific plate is being subducted under the islands, forming the trench.
- They may have rumpled up in response to the impact of the Pacific plate on the continental California coast.
- A transform boundary forms the northern border with the Pacific Plate.
- That is the boundary between the North American and Pacific plates.
- Bird considers it to be unconnected to the Pacific Plate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.