"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was an iron plate on the floor in front of the Dowager.
- Below the altar, sunk into the stone floor, was a large iron plate.
- He pays for the iron plate out of his own pocket.
- You'll find an old hole cut in the iron plate.
- Nothing but a flat iron plate with a keyhole at one side.
- Later examples, however, often lack iron plates and were merely a military uniform.
- At first he saw iron plates on each end of the thick Olympic bar.
- There's a large iron plate set in the middle of the street not far from here, and you can hear the water running beneath it.
- Its 340-pound iron plate will be lowered in and lifted out 10 or 12 times.
- Blows were coming from behind a great iron plate nailed up there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.