"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girls are expected to be living fashion plates," says the editor of a London trade paper.
- Which stars stepped up to the fashion plate in 2010?
- No one would mistake me for a fashion plate, but at least I could pass myself off as a grown-up.
- Several photographs in the catalogue show that the Duke was a fashion plate at a very young age.
- She was no fashion plate but liked to look her best.
- Not that I was being turned from a slob to a fashion plate.
- Can yesterday's gossip make the picture anything more than a fashion plate?
- But then, he'd never been much of a fashion plate.
- "How you can put yourself together like some fashion plate in under two minutes," she complained and hurried out of the room.
- In the late 1770s or early 1780s, he may have sketched for fashion plates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.