"plan" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or they make a plan, and run the same one every day.
- They needed time to find the others and make a plan.
- Something to think about later, after they had made a plan.
- Then I sat down again and tried to make a plan.
- So take some time to make a plan before you get started.
- Make a plan of action to deal with the most important things first.
- But you have to get away from here and make a plan.
- We'd made our plan for the rest of the night.
- More recently, plans were made to turn them into a piece of public art.
- In 1921 plans were made for a large addition to the school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.