"plan" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The administration is expected to release its plan this month.
- Yesterday the city went it alone in releasing its plan.
- In May 1988, the administration released a plan that called for $57 billion to be invested over 10 years.
- The latest plans for the area, released last week, show almost no plaza at all.
- So they pushed up their schedule for releasing his plan.
- But last week, the governor released a plan calling for an additional $36.5 billion in federal assistance.
- Copies of the plan released yesterday can be found at the development corporation's Web site, www.renewnyc.com.
- On the strength of this, we have just released our new direct-mail plan which I know you'll like still better.
- The Democratic leaders of the Assembly released their complete $72.2 billion financial plan for 1998-99.
- Next month, after a public comment period, the Forest Service will release its final plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.