"peace" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Washington, officials are not giving up on the peace process.
- Just to be back where we were before the peace process began?
- He is the one who has to change his ways for the peace process to move forward.
- "The issue to me is how do we go forward on any kind of peace process."
- We stand ready to help in any way the peace process.
- The year 2005 was a bad one for the peace process.
- We want the peace process to be able to continue in the future.
- We have had a peace process in place for ten years or more.
- The report makes clear its support for the current peace process.
- But more is needed to get the peace process going again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.