"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Along with their telescope operator, George Will, they went through a familiar routine, preparing for the long winter night.
- Dr. Pilachowski turned to the telescope operator.
- On July 2, 2011, the telescope operator in Hilo noted an anomaly from the top unit of the telescope.
- A process called "stacking" thus allows the telescope operator to optimize the adjustments of the mirrors.
- Used to ionize gas in the upper atmosphere, they provide telescope operators with a target to calibrate their instruments.
- Others work with radio telescopes like the Very Large Array, which is entirely automated, although it is maintained by telescope operators.
- It is named after Wilfredo Portalatin, a technician and telescope operator at the Arecibo Observatory.
- This allows visitors to stay up all night looking at sky objects with the assistance of a skilled telescope operator.
- The Advanced Observing Program, limited to four people a night, allows all-night observing with the assistance of a telescope operator.
- It is named after Angel Vazquez, a computer network specialist and telescope operator at the Arecibo Observatory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.