"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Epidemiological and ergonomic study of occupational factors associated with syndromes of upper limb disorders in keyboard operators by M Hanson and others.
- Then keyboard operators entered the charge amount into company computers and rechecked the numbers recorded by the scanners, which often misrecorded data.
- The result, she said, has been fewer repetitive stress injuries among keyboard operators in Japan.
- This image can be sent through a computer network to a keyboard operator sitting at a personal computer - whether at the same post office or hundreds of miles away.
- By eliminating the need to have keyboard operators close to the mail, the video system should enable the Postal Service to consolidate such jobs among a few centrally situated workers.
- A Monotype keyboard allows a keyboard operator to prepare a punched paper tape, called ribbon, that will direct the casting of type separately from its actual casting.
- For keyboard operators this means seating at the correct height and having a work station where the wrists are straight and the elbows bent at 90 .
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a latter day symptom that has affected keyboard operators and kite flyers alike.
- A desktop publisher may be an author, editor, copy editor, designer, production controller, picture researcher, keyboard operator, indexer, printer and binder.
- "One of the keyboard operators Saturday night keyed in 2,828 by mistake."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.