"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What will you do when they open fire along the whole line?
- He found the answer a moment later, when they opened fire.
- Stop at once and get out, or I open fire.
- In fact, if I tried to open fire on you right now, it would probably do me little good.
- The police opened fire again and four more students were killed.
- The police had not been given the order to open fire.
- Would it be able to open fire on them in two minutes?
- If they opened fire on him now, he was dead.
- An order was given to open fire on the car.
- But we've got to do it so quickly he doesn't get a chance to open fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.