"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The room was hot, but she knew better than to open the window.
- I opened the little window and looked out at the world.
- "We have five months of education to open the window for them."
- He opened the window after they turned in to the country.
- In the car on the way home he sat alone, opened the window and put his head out.
- I tried to open the window, but could not do so.
- She had opened the window and asked the man to come in.
- At some point he must have got up and opened the window.
- No one could have opened the window from in here.
- I opened my window just enough to hear what the man wanted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.