"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To his credit, the young official dropped the expression that got him to this point and changed his manner.
- The official started at the voice and dropped to one knee.
- He spent five days in jail for his actions before federal officials dropped charges.
- The official dropped the puck, and everything worked against us.
- Unfortunately, the people spoke, and officials dropped these plans like five-ton blocks of limestone.
- That alone is unusual; officials being purged in the North are usually never mentioned at all, and simply drop out of sight.
- But Palestinian officials drop hints that $10,000 or more might be expected.
- But the officials dropped the idea in the face of protests from riders.
- No official dropped a flag for a rules infraction and bedlam began.
- Glenn dropped the ball, but an official dropped a flag.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.