"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, admissions officials and college counselors say growth of the practice has given rise to more complex problems.
- But some admissions officials are uneasy about companies that charge students for these services.
- Here, according to admissions officials and college counselors, is what sways students.
- "The sky's the limit," the admissions official said of her prospects, according to the report.
- When admissions officials learned that she is a woman, the acceptance was withdrawn.
- Adding to the uncertainty for admissions officials is financial aid.
- And many admissions officials say that if they had their way the entire process would be eliminated.
- Many admissions officials say they believe the practice is growing.
- In the past, admissions officials learned indirectly that a student had probably committed to several universities.
- Their qualifications are then judged by admissions officials at the academy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.