"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have to come here to find out what is going on with him, he is not in American news.
- Perhaps it's because I view American news from outside, and compare it to my far lefter alternatives.
- The program caused concern about the influence these soldiers might have on American news and the programs were terminated.
- I thought I might find a cultural reflection of the political center mentioned so often in the American news.
- On the other hand, one of those hostages was a civilian, a well-known American news correspondent.
- Or perhaps the conventions of American news simply make it more honest.
- But you know he's on top of American news, all of it.
- Human Events is a conservative American political news and analysis website.
- It covers Turkish American news, articles, editorials, and business information.
- They say they will keep up with American news by satellite.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.