"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news wire is supposed to be reserved for serious UK business.
- There was a flurry of excitement on the news wires.
- The news wires will give us some of them.
- So not everyone that volunteers will be approved,' the company told the news wire.
- But just as the news wire was beginning to make a profit, she said, the 9/11 attacks happened.
- Stories of teen-age gang murders are now too commonplace to make the national news wires.
- His reports are also fed to news wire and computer services.
- After the report hit the news wires, the stock fell 3.7 percent.
- There were such reports on the news wires.
- Of Reuters's about 16,000 employees, 2,400 work at the news wire or other media businesses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.