"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rioting was covered extensively by The Local, an English-language news portal reporting on Swedish news.
- When he was first approached about the position at Al Jazeera International, he was frustrated with the tenor of most English-language news.
- I'd seen the same footage earlier that night, on the English-language news.
- The Diplomatic Courier is an English-language global news and international affairs analysis magazine based in Washington, DC.
- English-language news can be found on BBC at 92.6 FM.
- "The fact is, people don't believe controlled media," said Terry Nealon, the head of English-language news at Radio Television Hong Kong.
- The English-language news was cancelled, and all programming ended early.
- Al Jazeera English, the 24-hour English-language news and current affairs channel, is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
- Johnson's Russia List synthesizes and distributes English-language news about the countries of the former Soviet Union.
- It broadcasts a mix of English-language news and information programmes produced by each partner, and is aimed at an audience in mainland Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.