"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Use this form to send us news tips, corrections, media inquiries, and more.
- Yeah, we pay for real news tips.
- Launched in May 2009, it contains news, features, coaching tips and buyers guides.
- Washington tourist guides, it develops, are full of exclusive news tips.
- To them, he was an excellent source of news tips.
- "What's the name of that radio station that offers fifty bucks for the best news tip?"
- How can I share a news tip?
- Then he phoned a local newspaper that paid $5 for news tips.
- An assignment editor often fields calls from the public, who give news tips, or information about a possible story or event to be covered.
- He is researching a book about the business of Hollywood and occasionally gets a news tip from a reader that is worth reporting further.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.