"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've let you struggle along by yourself at first in order that you may see the traps that native wit alone will fall into.
- As a political commentator, Ionesco replaces solemnity with native wit and malice.
- As usual, with my native wit and massive experience, I had no trouble picking the losing side to sign on with.
- You'll have to rely on your native wit.
- The other boys either had enormous appetites for books of many kinds, or they had native wit.
- But be warned that you will need more than your native wits to make it to the end.
- The bride, Raney, told her story with energy, forthright ignorance and delightful native wit.
- He'd relied on his own native wit and trained intelligence once he'd sobered up enough.
- Most of them have no native wit, so when they try to be funny it falls flat.
- I've read books and listened to philosophers, and to common folk with native wit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.