"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Edison's native shrewdness and knowledge of human nature was put to practical use in the busy days of plant construction.
- Such native shrewdness means excellent judgment of character and more Shetland proverbs echo this.
- But all the time I had my presence of mind about me--I had my native shrewdness turned on "full head," as the engineers say.
- But schooling and native shrewdness had raised up in the younger men an unfaith in old usages, so judgment halted between sentence and execution.
- Yet this is also a man who for the first time has applied his native shrewdness to cosmic questions.
- This man, with his town-bred ignorance, combined with his native shrewdness and suspicion, would not be such an easy person to work for.
- Thus he came to understand, better even than native shrewdness allowed, that the feudal period was waning.
- She had a primitive native shrewdness and also a strange aura of authority, as though she were Queen of the Slaves.
- Some of them have opened small businesses-of the kind that require only a native shrewdness and a stomach for the popular tastes.
- Monk-bred as he was, Alleyne had native shrewdness and a mind which was young enough to form new conclusions and to outgrow old ones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.