"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Native American history in the region dates back to at least 8,000 years ago.
- There is also a rich Native American history in and around the town.
- The religious work altered the culture while the literacy efforts preserved native history and language.
- The letter is still considered one of the most important documents in Native American history.
- The threads of the native history started to interweave around this family.
- Some critics have complained about the truncated treatment of native history.
- It has a rich native history both in fact and in legend.
- Like the prints and masks, these also dealt with contemporary Native history.
- The area's native history is interpreted in the park's cultural center through exhibits and murals.
- This river is recognized as a key passage to the hinterland in Native history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.