"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has one major waterfall along its course.
- The Paradise River is known for having a total of 8 major waterfalls.
- The falls' maximum flow rate compares well with that of other major waterfalls (see table below).
- The river drops steeply from the lake's outlet, with a major waterfall possibly just below the lake.
- Along that stretch is a significant canyon in which the river drops over at least one major waterfall & possibly more.
- It is best known for having six major waterfalls along its course.
- It is considered as one of the major waterfalls in Kerala state.
- The falls is the last major waterfall on the Cullasaja river.
- There are four major waterfalls on the creek.
- The Catawba River flows over 2 major waterfalls in a short distance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.