"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were small, had black feathers, and lived in the canals around the city linking major waterways.
- The only major waterway in the area is Naga River.
- Isn't the fact that it's London's major waterway enough?
- The other major waterway is the Salt River, which flows north and then west through the county's center.
- In the years following the Revolution, a turnpike was built to facilitate travel between the two major waterways.
- It is the major waterway flowing through Townsville and the city's main source of drinking water.
- However, it was not located along any major waterway and did not have railroad access until 1881.
- Great Bay has a rich cultural history and was the first major commercial waterway developed by the early settlers.
- His route carried him from the western edge of the state eastward to Boston, although the major waterways run north to south.
- Early ferry service and steamship travel were employed on the major waterways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.