"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until the nineteenth century, for example, bottlenose dolphins occurred in all the major estuaries in Britain, including the Thames and the Humber.
- Viaducts: The line crosses several major estuaries - the rivers Kent and Leven being among them - over substantial viaducts.
- The Hudson River may be the nation's most biologically productive major estuary, sustaining successful spawning populations of species like striped bass, shad and sturgeon, experts said.
- Each major estuary along the coast has its own horseshoe crab population, distinguished from one another by size, colour and eye pigment.
- Although there are no significant mountains to cross except the escarpment near the Queensland border, there are numerous major estuaries which will require long viaducts.
- Eventually emptying into seven major estuaries, these rivers support over 212 reservoirs.
- The threats to our major estuaries alone take up considerable time and effort.
- It includes the Eastern Shore and major estuaries which enter the Chesapeake Bay.
- There are also permanent fishing camps on the major estuaries.
- As Dundee is located on a major estuary, it developed a maritime industry both as a whaling port (since 1753) and in shipbuilding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.