"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon after the turn, she is joined by a large river on the left, her last major tributary.
- The river has three major tributaries, and many minor ones.
- The principal river systems and their major tributaries are described below.
- No major tributaries, but many of them are also gorges.
- The Caucagua is its only major tributary from the south.
- There are over 50 major tributaries to the once free flowing and perennial river.
- It is also a major tributary of the Tone River.
- All its major tributaries enter the Tagus from the right (north) bank.
- In addition, some of the rivers have major tributaries.
- Today, large dams impound the river and almost all of its major tributaries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.