"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last week, they held a major meeting with all the nations of Africa represented.
- In 19 September 1956 a major meeting on non-stable stars was held.
- One year ago, Serena was not equipped to deal with their first major meeting.
- A major meeting was planned for Monday to discuss a new peace initiative.
- It was one of the first major international meetings on climate change.
- Most of our major meetings are preceded by these sessions.
- The members of each political group meet before major meetings to adopt common positions.
- This was destroyed in a wind storm just before a major meeting.
- The agency also plans to hold a major meeting on women's health issues next year.
- There have been two major meetings, the first in 2000 and the second in 2007.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.