"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least, we didn't have anything as identifiable as what you'd see in a major metropolis.
- It is located in Khulna, a major metropolis of the country.
- Its residence halls, teaching centers, and even universities could be found in almost every major metropolis on earth.
- At its height, in the 6th and 7th centuries, Caracol was a major urban metropolis, with over 100, 000 residents.
- Over the course of the day of city gains in size until it becomes a major metropolises.
- Released in four major metropolises, the film collected £10,067 in its first week of opening.
- Beaufort's come a long way since the 1950s, but it's still not exactly a major metropolis or anything.
- The challenge is always complicated by dropping the Olympics into a major metropolis.
- Seattle was the next major metropolis but the same applied.
- We've made friends in every small town and major metropolis around", rhapsodies Nguyen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.