"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1770 he had become a major in the 28th Foot.
- He's a major in the army and he doesn't want to give that up.
- You say this man was a major in the American air force?
- Although they can still major in education, it is no longer enough.
- At the time he was a major in the English army.
- The couple had a son, Thomas, who became a major in the army.
- The time had come to choose between a major in science or art.
- He has three years of college with a major in history.
- From 1987 to 1992 he was a major in the Israeli army.
- Students have the option to major in over 70 areas from across the University.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.