"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That major at the first post was a hog-butcher.
- With the major at his side, he stepped towards the boat.
- A major at the garrison looked up and chuckled.
- Jones, for example, is an artist who created his own major at Michigan, which he called self-representation.
- "Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school."
- The major at the end said, "Perhaps we'd better wait for further orders."
- Students can major in sexual identity at a number of universities.
- This program provides all first year students with the information necessary to make an informed choice of major at its conclusion.
- If there is a major upset early at Wimbledon, it usually occurs in the men's draw.
- To do this, students must major in either chemistry or mathematics at Meredith.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.