"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Very unfortunate to be sure," said the major with a sigh.
- Most students major in the liberal arts, with business being the second largest concentration.
- He is an engineering sciences major with a 3.15-grade average.
- He himself was a major with a background that could not safely be subjected to close investigation.
- The major, with her hand outstretched for the telephone, stopped to look at him.
- The major with the flask poured another shot into his cup.
- As the major with the strange Christian name had said, that was life.
- One of them was a tall major with a Guards moustache.
- On June 20, 1861, he was promoted to major with the same duties.
- But the major with the aiguillette was simply being polite.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.