"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tetu is predominantly a rural division without any major central township.
- Phase VI: The government is working on constructing expressways that would connect major commercial and industrial townships.
- East Kolkata has five major townships which constitute the bulk of the region.
- The visit was Mr. Botha's first to a major black township since he was elected president in 1984.
- "The new theater is on the main taxi route from the major townships," Mr. Dornford-May said, "and that makes all the difference."
- In the last 18 months, two of South Africa's biggest real-estate firms have moved into major townships, and it is not hard to see why.
- This town is equidistant and well-connected to the two major townships, Ottappalam and Shoranur.
- It links major townships in Damansara and Puchong and decreases travel time between them.
- Berhampur: It is a major township with all the modern facilities like markets, theater extra.
- Prayer services and vigils for the six were held in major townships and cities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.