"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People who like wine are going to continue to drink wine.
- He likes good wine; now you have the key of the cellar.
- Why should they like sour wine any more than people do?
- Instead, it's for people who like wine but don't know much about it, and may even feel intimidated by the choices they face.
- "We find a full bottle is a little much, but I don't like wine by the glass," he said.
- He had never much liked wine, anyway, and the water here was very clear and good.
- But it may well appeal to those who like very dry wine.
- It is also a minor, but well liked wine producing area.
- But if you happen to like wine and books, too, here you go.
- "We really like to offer them to people who think they don't like white wine," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.