"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I would like whisky, champagne."
- My dad really likes whisky and he has been to Scotland in the past with his friends.
- I don't like whisky, so it couldn't really be called succumbing to temptation.
- "You act as though not liking whisky was a crime," Brianna protested, smiling at Roger above her teacup.
- Of course not liking whisky is a crime!
- I like whisky very much,' 'I like all alcohol.
- "And I really don't like whisky," Brianna said, eyeing it.
- No I don't like whisky.
- When he wasn't working he liked whisky and women.
- She asks if we'd like whisky or rum in our coffees, and the tension eases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.