"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After winning the Argentinian league with San Lorenzo, Ledesma was signed by the Greek champions Olympiacos CFP, for roughly €1,800,000 giving him an opportunity to play in the Greek league and the UEFA Champions League.
- I'm surprised you didn't mention that the Argentinian league introduced averaging in 1983 so that River in '83 and Boca in '84 didn't go down.
- "It's not a sure thing for the Americans anymore, with the quality of the Spanish, Italian and Argentinian leagues these days."
- The most famous Argentinian rugby league player is Pablo Bouza, who used to play for Harlequins RL.
- Alfonso Senior, the founder of Dimayor and the chairman of Millonarios, saw an opportunity to give the fledgling league a boost by poaching the Argentinian league for its star players.
- Millonarios greatly benefited from a mayor players' strike in the Argentinian league in 1948, which caused a great diaspora of players towards Colombia.
- Hopefully the Argentinian and Brazilian leagues can attract even more high profile players from European clubs, and not just the ones at the end of their careers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.