"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The victory restored the Yankees' American League East lead to three games and gave them back a measure of their swagger.
- The Blue Jays increased their American League East lead to two and a half games over Baltimore.
- For the second-place team in the American League East can't rely solely on small victories.
- They are 14 games ahead of Boston, the Yankees' largest American League East lead since July 25, 1976.
- So is the American League East.
- The Orioles, who stretched their American League East lead over the Yankees to eight games, broke it open with a four-run fifth.
- No one even knows if either American League East team will be around when the leaves turn brown, to quote a players' rhyme.
- They won 86 games this season, ran away from the Yankees in the American League East.
- The victory increased the Tigers' American League East lead to two games over Boston.
- The loss cut the Yankees' American League East lead to two games over the Red Sox.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.