"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was decommissioned at League Island, Pennsylvania, 23 April 1870.
- She was in ordinary at Richmond 1889-95, then moved to League Island.
- She was laid up at League Island, Pennsylvania.
- She was decommissioned on 26 May 1866 and laid up at League Island, Pennsylvania.
- The monitor was broken up at League Island in 1874.
- She was decommissioned 8 September 1898, and remained at League Island until sold 14 April 1904.
- She returned to League Island on 19 September.
- R-24 was berthed at League Island for the next five years.
- The ship was taken to Philadelphia and laid up at League Island in 1888, where she remained for the rest of her career.
- With their help, Avenger was soon waterborne and proceeded to League Island.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.