"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Elayne laid one finger atop a bronze horseman less than a hand tall, standing a few leagues west of the city.
- The clubs in the suddenly respectable and competitive American League West will select four of the first seven players drafted.
- They drifted with the wind and, some leagues west of Thurkad, the operators picked up another field, though the rotors were still running irregularly.
- "Riva's fifteen hundred leagues west of here," Belgarath explained.
- Currently, the club plays in the Upper Austrian League West (5th power level).
- "We met a Tolnedran a few leagues west of here who said the same sort of thing," Silk said seriously.
- Through this the club did not enter in the lowest class but was allowed in the 2nd League West, the fifth level of Austrian football.
- There are the Braves, comfortably nestled in last place in the National League West.
- In fact, they had lost three games from their American League West lead over Minnesota, from seven and a half to four and a half.
- Worst of the West The American League West has gone 11 days, since April 19, without having a team with a winning record in first place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.