"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Herd does," David said, pointing to the large tin can in the gardener's hand.
- He shoved the large tin of cigarettes which stood on a table beside him towards my companion.
- Underneath the sink he found a large tin of rat poison.
- Throat pulled a large tin from under his coat, and grinned.
- The resulting test workings of that time are now considered the largest tin finds in Europe.
- Toss all the vegetables with the olive oil and put into a large roasting tin.
- Place the carrots, onion, pepper and half the olive oil in a large roasting tin.
- Have you by any chance a tin large enough?
- By way of explanation, she opened her shopping bag and produced three large tins.
- It later grew as a port, while in the early twentieth century large tin and steel works were the main industries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.