"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they said that pilot whales have a "follow the leader" social structure, traveling together in large pods.
- However, stability problems due to interference effects between the aircraft and the large pod quickly became apparent.
- The outlines of two large pods mounted on its undercarriage began to flash.
- They come in large, furry green pods, which have to be removed.
- The plant has large pods that turn dark when ripe.
- His two friends scurried to the large pod that would be used.
- He is a very small pea in a very large pod.
- It has characteristically bright yellow flowers and larger brown pods.
- The larger pod is a 60-seat lecture hall accessible from the 2nd floor.
- She was found in a large pod, with no memories of her past other than her own name.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.