"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In less than a minute she was back with a large brown envelope.
- But before he could say anything, she held up a large brown envelope and grinned at him.
- Took out the things she needed and slipped them into a large brown envelope.
- That evening a large envelope was brought to my room.
- Bob started to open the large brown envelope he had brought with him.
- To them, he added two photographs, and put the total in a large envelope.
- He then takes the large envelope of money to Tony.
- He reached into his coat, brought out a large envelope.
- Several days later I received a large white envelope in the mail.
- And then one day we found a large envelope in the wooden box.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.