"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rucksack - A large backpack for items accessed less often.
- Older children often carry larger backpacks and are responsible for more of their packing as well.
- Tucked under his left arm was the large backpack containing the radio.
- Travel light - a large backpack that is easily locked and carried is best.
- Miguel stood in the shadows and lowered a large backpack to the ground.
- She had a very large backpack on her back and unzipped it.
- She stared proudly at the large backpacks filled with seed.
- With his robotic strength, he could carry the greatest amount of it in a large backpack without a problem.
- A large backpack that must be hers was lying at her feet.
- I imagine that anyone whose first trip abroad involved a large backpack and small amounts of cash feels the same way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.