"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Independent service is useful when transporting large goods or moving groups of people between certain floors.
- The airline also specialized in the transport of large, damageable goods.
- I think that's why super mail offers on large goods.
- They had to leave large goods like furniture behind.
- There was a large goods shed with a space of 1800 square feet.
- The platforms were offset and this line ran between them, with a large goods shed adjacent to the main building.
- A large goods shed was provided, with a station building erected in 1878.
- The station had two platforms and a large goods shed.
- The large goods shed next to the station master's house was also demolished in the early 1990s.
- Modular homes are one of the largest manufactured goods in town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.