"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lombok in 2008 is the largest commodity, in the year 2009 decreased by 89.28% from the previous idea.
- Coal was one of the largest commodities brought into service Fort Dix.
- It was named after the railroad's largest commodity, anthracite coal.
- You are looking for a buyer, I believe, for a large commodity.
- Coal is the largest commodity by volume moving on the inland waterways.
- The largest commodities were coal, chemicals, farm products, nonmetallic minerals and intermodal.
- "Flour is the single largest commodity we purchase."
- Now the nation's largest commodity mart has gone a step further, approving trading in Government permits to pollute.
- The largest commodity is by far the beef industry in Wyoming.
- Wheat,rice,sugarcane and potato constitutes the largest commodity by volume.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.