"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bank switching, a technique that allowed two different parts of the program to use the same memory addresses, was required for the larger cartridges to work.
- The increased pressure from the larger cartridge may cause a catastrophic failure of the firearm.
- Behind it was the hammer; out dropped a large, empty cartridge.
- Like other large cartridges, the high energy performance is accompanied by a large amount of recoil.
- The processor and the C6C are packaged together in a single, very large cartridge.
- But we use larger cartridges than you do.
- He tried another, then went to his jacket, and from a pocket took one of the large cartridges for the .45-70; it was empty too.
- Stability:the large cartridge means the unit is just over 9in high without the pan.
- Both are large cartridges requiring a large, heavy pistol.
- The Minimi 7.62 also has a different sight setup calibrated for the larger cartridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.