"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Charles I. D. Looff built another, larger carousel at the head of the midway across the street from the hotel.
- Mr. Every also created much of the installation art for the House on the Rock, including the world's largest carousel.
- Those who have experienced nightmarish luggage delays at this airport will be heartened to see seven large carousels and generous space around them.
- It contains the second largest indoor carousel in the world.
- These cartridges were then loaded into a large rotating carousel.
- The centre was characterised by a large carousel in the middle atrium of the ground floor.
- There was also a circus big top, arcade games, vendors, and a large carousel that remained on the premises until 1967.
- It now has a similar large carousel to the BBC Homepage.
- The primary element in a Walnut system was a large cylindrical carousel called the "document store".
- Bumper cars, a large carousel and smaller Ferris wheel rides were also available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.