"invade" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A country can only invade countries with a shared border.
- Cool and fresh, he invaded her mouth with his tongue.
- A band of 500 terrorists invade with plans for a new nation.
- You invade our harbor with it, and come up almost under my ship.
- The Order invaded the bishopric in 1379 with no success.
- Two years later, Caesar invades again with a larger force.
- Trying to invade anyone with those logistics would be impossible.
- In 1018, the Khitan army invaded for the third time with 100,000 troops.
- In an instant, as it were, my heart was invaded with cold, and the pulses of life at a stand.
- His land army will invade your camp and my naval base with a good chance of winning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.