"initially" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team was initially drawn from his mainly Scottish work force.
- Yesterday's ninth race, for example, initially drew a field of 14.
- It was a gymnastics class that initially drew his attention to dance early on.
- Black was initially drawn to a variety of musical genres.
- He lost entirely his capacity for stillness, which had initially drawn her to him.
- Like many offensive players, he was initially drawn to the glory associated with the end zone.
- Because of the daughter's desertion, our allegiance is initially drawn more to the mother.
- Many practitioners are initially drawn to law out of a deep sense of social justice.
- He left the restaurant that initially drew him to the island, and began reporting to a commodore.
- Center Lane initially drew about 65 teen-agers and now serves 130.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.