"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The "user" (developer) is expected to "leverage" these as resources and technical references in order to create their own custom implementation.
- Vidyard also offers Enterprise level plans, which can include custom implementations and are optimized for heavy usage.
- It includes a range of ready to use protocol implementations, as well as base classes that allow the creation of custom implementations.
- The majority implementations of neural networks available are however custom implementations in various programming languages and on various platforms.
- There are also many programming libraries that contain neural network functionality and that can be used in custom implementations.
- It is also possible to use the I3 specifications in order to create a custom implementation.
- In addition, it is also possible to use the IMC2 specifications in order to create a custom implementation.
- Other projects also produce various custom implementations of the C++ standard library and the STL with various design goals.
- SQLite 2.0 replaced gdbm with a custom B-tree implementation, adding support for transactions.
- HeidiSQL was then rewritten to use a custom database-interface implementation rather than existing libraries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.